• Professional night vision , not need to add on other scope
• Smart, Compact and light-weighted with ergonomic design
• IP67 waterproof-rated protection ensures our device performs perfectly in wet weather
• Long range viewing up to 200 meters
• Easy to use and operate, esp.for a new beginner
• Day light & Nighttime mode, can be used anytime even in complete darkness
• Build in picatinny, you can add illuminator or laser according to your needs.
TO ZERO YOUR PARD 008 PLEASE SEE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW
simply fire a shot at the target, go into the zeroing menu and, while keeping the scope reticle on your aiming point, press the OK key.First pressing the + or – key freezes the display so that any subsequent moving of the rifle has no effect on the image seen on the display
Pressing the + and – keys moves the reticle against the frozen display image until the reticle is horizontally aligned with the point of impact.
press the OK key and it then becomes possible to adjust the vertical position of the reticle using the up and down keys (the image is still frozen)
When the vertical position has been adjusted to the point of impact, the reticle should now be at the point of impact.
Pressing OK again unfreezes the display and, if necessary, the style and colour of the reticle can be changed.
Fire a second shot to check that the POA and POI are aligned, and if not close enough, repeat the procedure.