Lock-N-Load® AP™ Press
The Hornady Lock-N-Load AP press is a professional grade auto indexing 5-station progressive press that features the patented Lock-N-Load bushing system as well as a host of other features that make it more intuitive and better-equipped for all your reloading needs. See how it works at: www.hornady.com.
- Quick Change Lock-N-Load bushing system: Lock-N-Load AP has a 5-station quick change bushing system that allows quick and easy change overs from 223 to 45 in less than 5 minutes.
- Quick Change Metering Inserts: The Lock-N-Load powder measure uses quick change metering inserts that allow you to switch from one powder to another with the push of a button. Add one to each die set for the ULTIMATE in quick change overs.
- Reliable EZject System: The EZject feature delivers 100% reliable ejection of every cartridge, every time, without any adjustments.
- Universal Case Retainer Spring: The ingenious case retainer spring allows you to quickly and easily remove or insert a case at any point in the loading process AND it’s universal.
- Priming System: The Lock-N-Load AP System can be changed from large to small primers
- as easy as 1-2-3.
- Change the primer seater punch.
- Change the primer shuttle.
- Change the primer feed tube.
- Case Activated Powder Drop: Case activated powder drop will dispense a powder charge ONLY when a cartridge case present. No more spills.
- Automatic Indexing: Each station moves 1/2 of a stage on the down stroke and the up stroke, making for ultra smooth function. This process is much smoother than presses that do all their indexing on the down stroke.