Kilo 1400 BDX Laser rangefinder specs;
Featuring SIG SAUER’s BDX technology, the KILO BDX is the world’s most advanced laser rangefinder. When paired with a SIERRA3BDX riflescope, the onboard Applied Ballistics Ultralite calculator sends ballistic drop data via Bluetooth directly to the SIERRA3BDX’s BDX-R1 reticle, providing an illuminated holdover dot and wind hold. Download the free BDX App for iOS or Android to setup ballistic profiles and synchronize custom profiles to your KILO for exact ballistic solutions.
-BDX™ Ballistic Data Xchange capable, providing your BDX riflescope with an automatic illuminated holdover dot through Bluetooth pairing
-Revolutionary LightWave DSP™ Technology for the fastest and longest distance range finder engine
-HyperScan™ Technology provides 4 range updates per second in scan mode while RangeLock™ reports the last range result when ranging distant targets
-Embedded Applied Ballistics Ultralite with bullet database and support for G1/G7
-Low Energy Bluetooth 4.0 for synchronizing up to 25 custom ballistic profiles between the free SIG Ballistic App and rangefinder
-Advanced OLED display provides a smaller, extremely precise targeting circle along with ballistic info including holdover and angle
-Line of Sight or Angle Modified range in addition to full ballistic holdover and windage results in MIL or MOA
-Lumatic™ Display automatically calibrates display brightness to changing ambient light condition
-Compact, lightweight magnesium housing with binocular style eyecup and diopter adjustment
-Free downloadable SIG BDX App for your smartphone, iOS and Android are supported
-Covered by SIG SAUER’s INFINITE Guarantee™ and Electronics Limited Warranty, see website for full details
Sierra 3 BDX 3.5-10x42 riflescope specs;
ADJUSTMENT INCREMENTS: 0.25 MOA
OBJECTIVE CLEAR APERTURE: 30 mm
RETICLE: BDX-R1 Digital
Disguised within the form factor of a traditional riflescope lies the power of the SIG SAUER BDX Ballistic Data Xchange. The SIERRA3BDX riflescope provides the hunter an illuminated auto-holdover dot on targets when coupled with a BDX capable KILO rangefinder. Featuring exceptional SpectraCoat lenses, LevelPlex digital anti-cant, and KinETHIC kinetic energy transfer indicator, the SIERRA3BDX is incredibly simple to use. Range a target, put the holdover dot on target, pull the trigger, impact. SIG SAUER’s BDX, just CONNECT THE DOT
- Integrated BDX Ballistic Data Xchange. A rangefinder and riflescope system that uses ballistics, enviromental conditions and Bluetooth® to illuminate the exact holdover dot.
- Automatic holdover dot on a Digital Focal Plane, combining Second Focal Plane stadias, with an OLED illuminated ballistic holdover dot that automatically scales with zoom to subtend on target at any magnification level.
- Features our MOTAC (Motion Activated Illumination) that powers up when it senses motion and powers down when it does not. Provides for optimum operational safety and enhanced battery life.
- Spectracoat highly efficient, ultra-wide broadband, anti-reflection lens coatings reduce surface reflections to extremely low levels xacross the entire visible spectrum providing superior light transmission.
- SIG SAUER’s innovative KinETHIC kinetic energy transfer indicator. KinETHIC provides assistance in assuring an ethical hunt by indicating when energy on target drops below a threshold that can be set by the hunter using the SIG BDX App.
- New for BDX riflescopes, Auto LevelPlex, automatically increases digital level sensitivity on longer shots.
- Dependable waterproof (IPX-7 rated for complete immersion up to 1 meter) and fog-proof performance.